Post-secondary app campus visit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted966164

Tricky question from a paranoid person.

I submitted my secondary application yesterday. One of the questions was if I participated in a campus visit or other opportunities to get to know the school better. I did not.

Today, I got an email saying that they thank me for my interest in the school and that they host an information session/campus visit on August 2nd. I'm scheduled to work that day at the time of the visit. If pressed I could make it happen though. It’s by sign-up with name etc.

So, question: if I don’t do it - will it look bad in any way or shape?!

Members don't see this ad.

Tricky question from a paranoid person.

I submitted my secondary application yesterday. One of the questions was if I participated in a campus visit or other opportunities to get to know the school better. I did not.

Today, I got an email saying that they thank me for my interest in the school and that they host an information session/campus visit on August 2nd. I'm scheduled to work that day at the time of the visit. If pressed I could make it happen though. It’s by sign-up with name etc.

So, question: if I don’t do it - will it look bad in any way or shape?!
Not going wont hurt, but going can def help. I've gotten an interview invite before from attending an open house and talking to the admissions people