Post Secondary Exps. - Present

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homer J. Simpson

1st and goal from the 1 yard line.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you guys handle the dates for Post Secondary Experiences that you are still doing? (ie..jobs that you currently hold).

I'm currently working and volunteering, but "SCAMCAS" seems to want an ending date. This would be "May 2001 to Present" or "Current" on a resume. Am I overlooking something here?

Homer J.

Members don't see this ad.

You're supposed to "estimate" an end date.
Like when you start med school.

Thanks for the info.

Another example of SCAMCAS's brilliant foresight, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Homer J.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else having trouble posting an end date to current activities?? I plan to stay at my job until May 2003, but it will only let me enter 2002 dates!!

yeah I messed this up..I submitted early October, so all the stuff I did throughout this year appears to them as ending 10/01. After I submitted I read the little help window that explained what to do....which I guess is to estimate end dates....ALWAYS READ EVERY HELP WINDOW----there are hidden secrets in there! :wink:

LOL...it's kinda like a little Nintendo game, eh? Super SCAMCAS Brothers.

Tweet tweet

Hi,
Yeah, I was wondering about this also, it will only let you enter up until 12/02, maybe the schools just know this and you can indicate otherwise on the secondaries...?

yeah, i read the instructions, and it says to enter an estimated end date. not sure what to do about it... for now, i'm putting 12/02.