Post secondary omitted from AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else lack post secondary information when they print out their application. I never realized it but it has always been missing ever since I was printing it out since June 28th. It shows my high school but doesn't show my college. When I check the application, my college IS listed there as well as everything else. But when I go to print it up, it is not there! My MCAT was recently added. But they only have part of my first one listed. They only have the Physical Science and the writing score. Oh well.
Does anyone else have this problem with the post secondary print out?

Members don't see this ad.

I am putting this back up...
Just so you know..ANYONE who is printing up their application and sending it in to the colleges, none of your undergraduate colleges are listed on page 9 or 10 after your high school. I compared with another person and she has the same problem. A school contacted me about it and when I went to print it up again it wasn't there. So I think everyone is lacking this...

weird . . . mine's there . . . then again, I still don't have MCAT scores on there. When does that usually happen?

Originally posted by grasshopper:
•weird . . . mine's there . . . then again, I still don't have MCAT scores on there. When does that usually happen?•

From what I can tell, MCAT scores are not added until AMCAS starts the verification process on your application.

A couple of days ago I noticed that my MCATs were filled in (except bio, must be a bug in the printout) and today my coursework was verified.

All of my post secondaries are listed, so I'm not sure what could be causing your specific problem. From what I can tell, my printout is 100% correct except for that missing MCAT bio score