doyourealize1

10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2006
Status
Everyone has his/her own secret weapon that will give him/her an advantage over everyone else in terms of studying for the MCAT/doing well on the test. Post yours. It doesn't have to be a bomb-shell; good tips will do just as well.

I'm voting for exercise, the ARCO Physics book, and my collection of paper AAMC tests/Practice items, TPR tests, and Kaplan tests that I hoarded from Ebay about 3 months ago.

I also hear that taking the test on Sundays helps to relieve a lot of test-day stress that everyone else goes through. However, if you elect to take the test on Sunday, then please don't go to the SF Masonic Center ;)

Schaden Freud

MiSanthrope II
10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Having a photographic memory was my secret. ;)

doyourealize1 said:
Everyone has his/her own secret weapon that will give him/her an advantage over everyone else in terms of studying for the MCAT/doing well on the test. Post yours. It doesn't have to be a bomb-shell; good tips will do just as well.

I'm voting for exercise, the ARCO Physics book, and my collection of paper AAMC tests/Practice items, TPR tests, and Kaplan tests that I hoarded from Ebay about 3 months ago.

I also hear that taking the test on Sundays helps to relieve a lot of test-day stress that everyone else goes through. However, if you elect to take the test on Sunday, then please don't go to the SF Masonic Center ;)

Anastasis

caffeinated for safety
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
TX
Status
Attending Physician
The computer the aliens implanted in my brain sure came in useful.

(Honestly, Yoga and lots of practice tests)

ADeadLois

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Flash cards