Postdoc fellowship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orion.x

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right platform to post this on, however, I am not sure where to find some answers. The practice that I work at (they strictly do psychological assessment) is seeking a second postdoc and I am unsure of where these job postings would typically be posted on. Does anyone have any insight on if there are sites to nationally or locally advertise this position? I have been thinking of contacting a few universities to see if I can post it on their sites but really I don't have any experience in this realm of things. Please let me know if you have any ideas!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right platform to post this on, however, I am not sure where to find some answers. The practice that I work at (they strictly do psychological assessment) is seeking a second postdoc and I am unsure of where these job postings would typically be posted on. Does anyone have any insight on if there are sites to nationally or locally advertise this position? I have been thinking of contacting a few universities to see if I can post it on their sites but really I don't have any experience in this realm of things. Please let me know if you have any ideas!

I have often seen APPIC having various private practice post-doc postings.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I saw that, do they have to be APA accredited sites?
May be dependent on listserv-specific rules, but I suspect in many cases, so long as it's disclosed that the postdoc isn't APA-accredited (which isn't unusual at the postdoc level), it would be ok.

Always best to check with each listserv manager, though.

Reactions: 1 user
I've seen postdoc opportunities posted on Indeed as well. Not sure if that's too obvious of a recommendation?