Poster Banned

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Richard R Scherf

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
A recent poster to this forum has been banned based on his use of language and harrassment of other posters. His messages have been removed from the forum. It would be prudent for all other posters to ignore this event and move on with more substantive subjects. I appreciate the notification of this problem to me.

Richard R. Scherf, DMD, FAGD

Members don't see this ad.

What ever happened to this moderator? It looks like he did nothing but close threads.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's interesting. He hasn't posted in over a year.

Why in the hell did you pull up a post from 2002 toofache?

tx oms said:
Toofache has always been an interesting character. Not many people understands this guy. All his co-residents and residents in his program love him, but they always wondered about him. One thing I learned at his residency is that, Toofache is a "redneck" and he's the nicest guy you'll know.

So he digged up an old thread, it makes you wonder, is he in an OMFS residency? He is so addicted to SDN, he posts at least one post a day! Even though he's "interesting", all his colleagues loves him.

I was unfortunate for not have met him in person. :laugh:

Yah-E said:
Toofache has always been an interesting character. Not many people understands this guy. All his co-residents and residents in his program love him, but they always wondered about him. One thing I learned at his residency is that, Toofache is a "redneck" and he's the nicest guy you'll know.

So he digged up an old thread, it makes you wonder, is he in an OMFS residency? He is so addicted to SDN, he posts at least one post a day! Even though he's "interesting", all his colleagues loves him.

I was unfortunate for not have met him in person. :laugh:

Seriously dude, you really need to work on subject/verb agreement...I'd hate to read your progress notes...

They probably read something like this:

"CC: My teeths are hurting
HPI: Patient is a 44 year old male with a significant histories of diabetes mellitus and hypertension who presenting to the OMFS clinic for extraction of multiple tooth."

Now, be a good little scut monkey and find the errors in the text above. I know that this is an Internet messageboard, but your inability to master basic grammar is really embarassing.

BTW - are you the dude from Nova who extracted the wrong tooth? If so, you should probably also work on learning how to count to 32.

6897729 said:
Seriously dude, you really need to work on subject/verb agreement...I'd hate to read your progress notes...

HPI: Patient is a 44 year old male with a significant histories of diabetes mellitus and hypertension who presenting to the OMFS clinic for extraction of multiple tooth."

Now, be a good little scut monkey and find the errors in the text above. I know that this is an Internet messageboard, but your inability to master basic grammar is really embarassing.

BTW - are you the dude from Nova who extracted the wrong tooth? If so, you should probably also work on learning how to count to 32.

This is more priceless than all those mastercard commercials!

:laugh:
:D

Who was this banned poster and where can I read examples of his mayhem?

aphistis said:
We had his ashes scattered from the roof of SDN headquarters.

HAHA! :laugh:

tx oms said:
I clicked on "last" on that said "Page 1-2-3 > last" and I was suddenly zipped back in time.

aphistis said:
We had his ashes scattered from the roof of SDN headquarters.

this is a test to see if it is me banned....

6897729 said:

That's some funny stuff. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in the SDN community who have the same problem.

OMFSCardsFan said:
That's some funny stuff. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in the SDN community who have the same problem.
who can get beat that guy ROOPSEE..what a joker :laugh: :laugh: and he even has the audacity to advise others :laugh:

What am subject-verb agreementation?