postgrad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilein

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what chances can a international postgraduate (mds prosthodontics) hold to get license in usa?
is it better to apply for post graduation program/ dds program.please advice me .....

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

what chances can a international postgraduate (mds prosthodontics) hold to get license in usa?
is it better to apply for post graduation program/ dds program.please advice me .....

thanks in advance

Post Grad/DDS depends on your goals.... If you want to practice DDS will be the best path in most states (very few will allow you to work after the post grad only, check ada website then state boards requirements).

Your chances of getting into an IDP aren't based on whether you have postgrad title or not, it will count positively on your application but all the other factors are important as well such as experience, research, volunteer work, boards, toefl, LORs, SOP, and so forth.

Good luck.

Hi,

I think should search for postgraduate fellowship programs like that of uconn school of dental medicine has one in orthodontics. I would suggest contact individual school post graduate programs or u even can try for implantology fellowships programs.