1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Posting interview feedback

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by CerealBox, Nov 25, 2005.

1. CerealBox

CerealBox Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just wrote out a long interview feedback about a school I visited this last week, and when I went to hit "Click to Submit Feedback" I got an error message that says "Whoops, our server had an error! We're sorry. We have encountered a server error, please try again."

And I tried again a few times after waiting a little while too. So you think I am just going to lose the entry I wrote? That's too bad because I actually took time to write a pretty thorough feedback this time.

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctor Bagel

Doctor Bagel so cheap and juicy
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    yep, that's happened to me maybe 25% of the time i've tried to leave feedback. i agree that it's totally irritating because you do put time and thought into your feedback.

4. Phil Anthropist

Phil Anthropist SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Odd.

I'll try to look into it and get back to you guys.

5. unicorn06

unicorn06 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

This has happened to me twice. The first time I rewrote my feedback, but the second time I got frustrated and decided not to post. Hope the problem is fixed soon!