KD1655

10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2007
Jersey
Status
Pre-Medical
I signed up to take the MCAT on April 23. To make a long story short, I am thinking it would be a good idea to postpone taking the MCAT due to the timing of my PhD completion. It is my understanding that with a $50 fee, it is possible to change the date on which you take the MCAT. However, how long of a delay is possible? Could I delay it for a year?

Mzeep

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2008
^ ^ ^
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I might be wrong about this, but I thought you could only postpone the MCAT for sometime later in this cycle and not the next cycle.

But again, I'm not entirely sure about this, maybe someone else can chime in?

G1SG2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 2, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
I signed up to take the MCAT on April 23. To make a long story short, I am thinking it would be a good idea to postpone taking the MCAT due to the timing of my PhD completion. It is my understanding that with a $50 fee, it is possible to change the date on which you take the MCAT. However, how long of a delay is possible? Could I delay it for a year?
You can only push it back to Sept. 11, which is the last administration for this year. And if you're a FAP recipient, don't forget you can cancel to get a full refund, then register for another appointment.