Ppl still waiting to hear from MCPHS-Worcester????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ApplicantPharmD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear from MCPHS-Worcester???????i applied very late...31st Jan....one day before the deadline....:scared: ive not heard back from them yet...i wanna know if my application is atleast complete...:( Is anyone in the same situation???????

Members don't see this ad.

they got tons of apps in around that time, and its only been a week!
Give them a call if you want to check if its complete- but otherwise they probably won't get back to you for a bit since they have to go through every one else's apps as well

they got tons of apps in around that time, and its only been a week!
Give them a call if you want to check if its complete- but otherwise they probably won't get back to you for a bit since they have to go through every one else's apps as well

Thanks..Im hoping i listen from them soon....r u in the same situation????

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same boat as you. Applied two days before the deadline. The only thing I heard was since I did the online application I got a letter stating a resume was still needed. Am I mentally challenged or was there no space on the application online for a resume.

I am in the same boat as you. Applied two days before the deadline. The only thing I heard was since I did the online application I got a letter stating a resume was still needed. Am I mentally challenged or was there no space on the application online for a resume.

do you know how many spots have already been taken??????? whn did you get a letter????? im hoping to hear from them soon...

There is no actual space for the resume but I'm fairly sure that somewhere it tells you what forms need to be sent along with the application like LOR, resume, etc. Be patient, they probably have tons of other apps to go through and it hasn't been very long since the deadline. Good luck.

There is no actual space for the resume but I'm fairly sure that somewhere it tells you what forms need to be sent along with the application like LOR, resume, etc. Be patient, they probably have tons of other apps to go through and it hasn't been very long since the deadline. Good luck.

ok so I am just semi stupid :) oh and I am not a patient person :)

I'm a P-1 here, so we get to see how many interviews and apps and such come in. They're working on them, but it will take some time
Astevens

I'm a P-1 here, so we get to see how many interviews and apps and such come in. They're working on them, but it will take some time
Astevens

Did they get a massive amount, especially near the end?

Astevens

Do you have any idea about when are we going to hear from them????? Im scared...:scared: n also how many spots r still left???????

Did anyone who applied ~31st Jan hear from MCPHS-worcester recently?????????

hey guys- chill! I wouldn't expect to here from them before the end of the month. Reviewing applications take time. They are still accepting people and still interviewing. Last year they accepted people up until the week before school started and interviewed through June. They try to get through the process quickly, but it does take some time. The admissions committee meets every other week I think. If you're really worried, call and talk to Kate in admissions, but I don't think you have anything to worry about at this point, just give it some time.

hey guys- chill! I wouldn't expect to here from them before the end of the month. Reviewing applications take time. They are still accepting people and still interviewing. Last year they accepted people up until the week before school started and interviewed through June. They try to get through the process quickly, but it does take some time. The admissions committee meets every other week I think. If you're really worried, call and talk to Kate in admissions, but I don't think you have anything to worry about at this point, just give it some time.

Thanks a lot for ur support :) ...hope i hear from them soon...

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i did the same mistake too, didn't do the resume because I assumed the extra stuff they asked on the online application was part of the resume.

hey you guys, what does P 1, P2 mean i've seen that a couple of times within the threads...:)

hey you guys, what does P 1, P2 mean i've seen that a couple of times within the threads...:)

P1 means 1st professional year, so at MCP-Worcester it means first year. At a 0-6 it would be the third year because the first two years are for pre-reqs such as Chems, Bio, Calc, etc, which is pre-professional.

I am still waiting to hear from MCPHS-Worcester???????i applied very late...31st Jan....one day before the deadline....:scared: ive not heard back from them yet...i wanna know if my application is atleast complete...:( Is anyone in the same situation???????
I have a friend who sent his application on the last day and he just received a letter yesterday telling him that they received all of his information and they apologize for the wait. That was it. I think they are sending these letters out because they have received so many applications and are behind.

I have a friend who sent his application on the last day and he just received a letter yesterday telling him that they received all of his information and they apologize for the wait. That was it. I think they are sending these letters out because they have received so many applications and are behind.

I have not heard from thm...not even the letter saying tht my application is complete..im out of state...so maybe it'll take time to get the letter...wht abt ur friend???? is he instate????

I have not heard from them...not even the letter saying tht my application is complete..im out of state...so maybe it'll take time to get the letter...wht abt ur friend???? is he instate????
I don't know all of his stats. I know he does not have a Batchelor's degree and I know he has about a 3.9 for overall GPA, 3.8 for M&S and a 3.85 for the pre-req's. I personally don't think they have really even looked at his app. yet because I sent mine in on 1/24 and got a letter back for an interview on 1/28. I think they are overloaded.

I don't know all of his stats. I know he does not habe a Batchelor's degree and I know he has about a 3.9 for overall GPA, 3.8 for M&S and a 3.85 for the pre-req's. I personally don't think they have really even looked at his app. yet because I sent mine in on 1/24 and got a letter back for an interview on 1/28. I think they are overloaded.

Thanks...i hope i hear from thm soon...wht r ur stats?????lol...im nervous:scared:

Thanks...i hope i hear from thm soon...wht r ur stats?????lol...im nervous:scared:
I have a BS in engineering, i've worked in the engineering field for 8 years. my overall GPA is only a 3.2 due to the early screwups in engineering school in the very early 90's, my Math and Science GPA is 3.7 and my prePharmD is 3.7. I work in a pharmacy as a tech, and I received great recommendations from my former engineering boss and from my current pharmacy boss. Tha's about it. I'm waiting to hear from them since my interview on 2/20/07. I'm real nervous.....

Good luck to you by the way.