ppl who took Princeton Review Exams & MCATS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Winston Smith

i didn't do it
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting very low scores on the Princeton Review diagnostic exams so far (only hitting 20). I have about three weeks left until the actual MCAT and am extremely worried. For those who have taken the Princeton Review exams and the MCAT, how well did they relate to one another? Please give me your input, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

winston-

what pr tests have you been taking? some of the tests are extremely hard. i found that some of the later tests (like 482 & 483) were pretty close in difficulty. if you can, take an aamc test, since those are actual tests. but don't worry too much. most of my friends and i took the april mcat. 3 weeks prior, one of my friends was scoring mid-twenties and got a 32 on the real thing. so don't worry too much.

I took 481-483 and the B test (they gave us a book with 4 practice tests labeled A-D).

well he still scored mid twenties? I have no idea what's going on with me...thanks for the info though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I scored a 21 on my first practice hyperlearning test.

My fourth practice test was around a 33.

My AMCAS V (or VI? I dunno.) was about a 35.

My real April MCAT score came back a 37.

Don't let hyperlearning's tests scare you! They are designed to make you score low, so it seems like you improved!

I scored 1 point higher on the actual test than I did on my princeton review tests..... I guess it depends on the person, but like I've said on another thread and as someone else on this thread also mentioned, they have to make it look like you're not doing too well. That way if you improve, it makes them look good and it seems like all that money you spent was worth it. Makes perfect sense business-wise, right? My instructors insinuated the same when I was taking the class....