1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

PR A-D Scores and Actual Scores

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by ssa915, Jul 31, 2006.

1. ssa915

ssa915 Member
    5+ Year Member

I know there are a billion posts on PR A-D, but none on how they related to what people actually got on test day.

For all those who used A-D, what were your scores and how did that relate to your scores on the actual test day?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ssa915

ssa915 Member
    5+ Year Member

4. SorceryX

SorceryX Junior Member

Pre-Medical

VERY VERY LOW!!!

5. amoheban

amoheban Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I havent taken the real thing yet, but I did take TPR A and got a 25 (8, 7, 10). Compare that with my AAMC scores and I would say that the A test (dunno about B-D till I take it) is considerably harder than anything you would see on a real MCAT. I would safely say at least 5 points lower. I base that on the fact that I am getting in the low 30's on AAMC tests.