PR and EK materials!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuzyQ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woo hoo.....i no longer have a need for these!!

Examcrackers 5 volume set
(physics, ochem, gchem, bio, verbal, and one EK practice exam)($100 plus shipping)
---some of the pages are highlighted but not very many.
---some of the passages are done with little notes

2002 Princeton Review materials ($150 plus shipping as a set)
-----can only get these if you take the PR course
Biological Science review - highlighted ($30)
Verbal reasoning and writing review - no markings ($25)
In class compendium - 1/2 pasages not done ($15)
verbal workbook - 31 done out of 72 passages ($15)
science workbook - almost every passage done
physical sciences review - highlighted ($30)
Practice A-D exams---barely any markings ($50)

Kaplan 2002 Comprehensive Review ($50)
-----has some highlights but its in very good condition

AAMC V--brand new
--$30 --- has answers but no solutions

PM me if interested!!!
:D

Members don't see this ad.

SuzyQ i tried to PM you but apparently you do not receive PMs. Well i just wanted to ask you about both Ek and PR. Which one did you find most helpful. When did you start studying and how did you manage all that material. I would appreciate your response. Thanks.

oops...i changed my email and forgot to activate my account...my PM's should work now. Well I took the PR class starting in June and I startd studying the first week of june. I really liked to PR materials and to be honest I really didnt use the EK materials as much. I woud refer to EK if I didnt quite uderstand some things in thePR books because EK stated things in a simpler manner.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
yes ladybug...and i got accepted!! im soooooo happy i wont have to take the horrid mcat again :D I was not expecting a response from them so quickly but im not complaining :laugh: LECOM sounds like a great school however I hope i still get into my #1 choice