PR diag scores posting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juniper456

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how are we all doing?

4911: 6P 7V 6B

4921: 7P 7V 8B

4931: 8P 8V 10B

Members don't see this ad.

4911: 7P 7V 10B
4921: 7P 6V 8B
4931: 8P 7V 9B

I've been having trouble managing school + mcat studying, but my quarter ends in two days and my schedule for next quarter is somewhat lighter (only 2 days a week). So the next month is going to be a lot of 8+ hours per day mcat preparation... I don't know what to expect from AAMC 6R. We take it this coming saturday.

4911: 9P 9V 11B
4921: 11P 10V 12B
4931: 13P 10V 11B

not too happy about the general stagnation aside from physical. really looking to break through the glass ceiling on verbal--seeing as it requires no prior knowledge coming into it, i see no reason not to score a 15, truly. crossing my fingers that the pr tests are harder than the aamc tests, cant be certain until a few more weeks though. using this spring break to study and practice nonstop, except for this blasted extended sdn break.

Haha, maybe if you took the test untimed and used open notes you dummy. Don't let this silly goose spoil your day, he is merely trying to celebrate the song of himself. Michaelangelo rules!!

Shredder said:
4911: 9P 9V 11B
4921: 11P 10V 12B
4931: 13P 10V 11B

not too happy about the general stagnation aside from physical. really looking to break through the glass ceiling on verbal--seeing as it requires no prior knowledge coming into it, i see no reason not to score a 15, truly. crossing my fingers that the pr tests are harder than the aamc tests, cant be certain until a few more weeks though. using this spring break to study and practice nonstop, except for this blasted extended sdn break.

Members don't see this ad :)
4911: 4P 7V 6B
4921: 4P 5V 8B
4931: 5P 9V 5B

Yeah, my PS score sucks, but I'm taking Physics 2 now so I hadn't covered all the E&M stuff or optics. That bio score keeps moving around, but I think I have a shot at pulling a 12 on verbal if I just find a way to go faster. I keep zoning out and slowing down. I really want to take the AAMC exam this Saturday just so I can get an idea of what the real thing will be like.

frankrizzo18 said:
Haha, maybe if you took the test untimed and used open notes you dummy. Don't let this silly goose spoil your day, he is merely trying to celebrate the song of himself. Michaelangelo rules!!
on the contrary, im not celebrating anything and am genuinely unhappy with my status. taking the test untimed and with notes wouldnt help on verbal--well maybe untimed would, although you may overanalyze. some of those artsy fartsy passages are a real drag and thats what gets me as an engineering major, i cant make any sense of them. as for the sciences, if you run through the review books published by princeton (me) or anyone, you should see your science scores rise significantly. scoring in the single digits leaves you especially open to room for improvement, i wont bs you. look through the questions you miss and see what fundamentals you are lacking (phys mechanics, equilibrium, sn1 sn2, etc) and learn them. the next time around you should not miss those but will miss others; repeat the process until score is acceptable.