PR Diags A-D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

go lakers

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone taken the princeton review practice tests A-D before? i have them and i'm re-taking the august MCAT. some people have told me they're so hard that you shouldn't mess with them unless you want to be discouraged. my roommate told me they were great practice and made the real test seem easier.

is it better to stick with tests that accurately represent the real test
or
take a couple of extremely difficult tests with A-D?

or does it just depend on how i'm scoring on my diags? (low 30s).

Members don't see this ad.

yeah those were insanely hard. I gave up on them after doing two sections...but since I'm retaking now, I'm wondering whether I should do them also...

Was thinking about taking them too, i figure if they are hard, I'll learn from them.
Whats the worst that can happen, and of course it may discourage you but, the MCAT does that anyways so whats one more discouragement, expecially if it helps you do better on the real deal.

Im a retaker from April, so wish you all the best guys.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I was very discouraged from those... I tried to do one a week before the test and got 8 on PS. The real test might not be MUCH easier, but at least it's curved normally...

more practice material is always good. Not hard but not very well written though. I scored 8 points higher on the real thing for BS on test B.

screw doing these hard tests. trust me, a better time will be spent reviewing physics materials in those practice subject test kaplan gives. the verbal is totally ****ED in the tests A-D. The passages are way too long, even questions are way to long. I think there is a question in there that seems like a full lenght passages lol.

Your timing will be completely ****ed, and timing is the most important in the test. Kaplan has bunch of tests to do...even EK...do them...or AAMC (best ones).

Again, its not important to do as MANY full length tests as its important to see your mistakes and get your timing down. I say doing AAMC tests 4-9 and couple Kaplan ones, you should be fine....