PR Science workbook timing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

careerchngr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm working through the Science workbook from PR and was wondering how those of you who are doing the same are timing the passages? Are you timing it per passage or for blocks of questions? I'm actually not taking the course and don't know if they explain it in class. Also how helpful did you find the biological section of passages vs EK 1001 Bio? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

careerchngr said:
I'm working through the Science workbook from PR and was wondering how those of you who are doing the same are timing the passages? Are you timing it per passage or for blocks of questions? I'm actually not taking the course and don't know if they explain it in class. Also how helpful did you find the biological section of passages vs EK 1001 Bio? Thanks

I worked through every single question and passage for general chemistry (my weakest) and I decided not to time myself. I don't know how indicative the workbook passages are of AAMC but I do notice that if you read through the passages and the answer explanations, the concepts are reinforced and certain concepts keep coming up over and over again. I'm treating the workbook as a learning tool so I took my time with some of the tougher questions to see if I could think it through.