PR Teachers not showing up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docolive

DOColive
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is the second time our instructor has not shown up. Not only is this course $$$$, but it costs a lot to drive to and fro, a total of 60 miles. I don't know what to do, but I seriously do not think it is right or fair to the students.

Members don't see this ad.

docolive said:
this is the second time our instructor has not shown up. Not only is this course $$$$, but it costs a lot to drive to and fro, a total of 60 miles. I don't know what to do, but I seriously do not think it is right or fair to the students.

you should call the princeton review and complain. not only will that instructor probably get reprimanded and/or replaced, but maybe they'll give you some of your money back.

or even better, have your mom call. i think people are more intimidated by pissed off moms.

I hear ya...I took Kaplan and the dude who taught the Physics classes would show-up about 20 minutes late every time. The last time there was a Kaplan person there, so hopefully he got busted.

Members don't see this ad :)
docolive said:
You need to call your manager and let him/her know about this. You don't have to be nasty about it, but let the manager know that you are not satisfied and that you expect the problem to be fixed immediately. You should also ask what arrangements have been made for making up the two missed classes. I would also ask whether the manager would be willing to give you a few hours of free tutoring to help compensate you for your time and inconvenience. They may not be able to refund any of your money, but it would be great if there were a tutor who could come out to where you are for a couple of sessions.

docolive said:

As a PR instructor, you should definetly give PR a call....(866) TPR-PREP. Explain them the situation and suggest a solution---they love input from the people taking the class. The number above (I talked to my boss if it was alright to post the number) should connect you to your local PR office. Usually, they will take immediate action and reschedule classes. I hope this helps!

docolive said:

just sock that bastard when you have chance.

hehe, thanks for both the serious and humorous responses. I will definitely call PR, and hopefully, I will not be speaking with a student on the phone. :laugh:

BioMedEngineer said:
As a PR instructor, you should definetly give PR a call....(866) TPR-PREP. Explain them the situation and suggest a solution---they love input from the people taking the class. The number above (I talked to my boss if it was alright to post the number) should connect you to your local PR office. Usually, they will take immediate action and reschedule classes. I hope this helps!

thank you tons!!