Practical Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

~BreathtakinG~

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
do you believe that we just got 6 stations in our "head" anatomy practical???
and the exam will be graded from 6
in order to pass i should get above than 4 ..
and i already have 3 mistakes......
I am really sad...
totally depressed...
I studied hard on the head anatomy and at the end, we get pics and specimens we really old and the thing was really a mess...
what shall i do?
i don't believe that this is fair??
what do u think guys?????:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't understand... explain what you mean by "six stations"?

We had three anatomy practicals at Ross, two midterms and a final. Each of the midterm practicals had 50 stations. The final had 70 and was comprehensive (head to toe, including nerves and arteries). That is, we were tested on 170 body parts during the entire course. You had to know everything. Neuroanatomy was separate, and we had about 40 separate parts of the brain we were tested on, including tracts, nuclei, and cranial nerve pathways.

:confused:

I hope there were many multiple questions per station. If there was only 1 or 2, you weren't evaluated fairly or thoroughly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Dodge This
I hope there were many multiple questions per station. If there was only 1 or 2, you weren't evaluated fairly or thoroughly.

Are you addressing me or ~BreathtakinG~? If it is me, I can assure you that the tests were recall/fill-in-the-blank and not multiple choice.

-Skip

they got us only 6 stations,
each station contained two questions....

it was like:confused:
i studied hard and what they got was nothing..
i hate this place

damn.. 12 questions for a practical?? i hope it's not a big chunk of your grade for your entire test..

Originally posted by Skip Intro
Are you addressing me or ~BreathtakinG~? If it is me, I can assure you that the tests were recall/fill-in-the-blank and not multiple choice.

-Skip

Sorry...the first person. Thought I hit quote...