Ahsan

MCAT SLAYER
Dec 22, 2009
Status
HELLO!!
Guys, I think it would really help me, and my fellow mates if you guys can listen your practice scores from your diagnostic to your actual scores.

I would like to get some encouragement if i see many people that were scoring in 20s and with practice went to high 30s over a periods of time.

Thanks!

Diagnostic..
FL1
FL2
FL3
ALL THE AAMC..

ACTUAL MCAT..

THANKS! JUST WANT TO SEE THAT THERE IS SUCH THING AS PROGRESS.. lol

NYR56

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Are you taking the FLs before you are finished with content review? In that case, you definitely will see an improvement. If you are done with content review, things usually don't change by a whole lot, unless you were totally messing things up initially. That said, I'd strongly suggest you finish all content review before taking any more than one FL, otherwise you are just wasting the AAMC tests.

g8orlife

chomp
7+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2009
A quagmire
Status
Resident [Any Field]
HELLO!!
Guys, I think it would really help me, and my fellow mates if you guys can listen your practice scores from your diagnostic to your actual scores.

I would like to get some encouragement if i see many people that were scoring in 20s and with practice went to high 30s over a periods of time.

Thanks!

Diagnostic..
FL1
FL2
FL3
ALL THE AAMC..

ACTUAL MCAT..

THANKS! JUST WANT TO SEE THAT THERE IS SUCH THING AS PROGRESS.. lol
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=3351063&postcount=23

Go through the "30+ Study Habits" Sticky and look for people who listed their practice tests ... there are a bunch who went from 20s-->30s.

Ahsan

MCAT SLAYER
Dec 22, 2009
Status
Thanks guys..
I knew I saw in the "30+ Study Habits" but wanted to ask people who have recently shown improvements as they progressed..

I don't think that content review determines your scores... I have finished/skimmed through the content review and I refuse to accept scores 20s. lol

THANKS..

Ahsan

MCAT SLAYER
Dec 22, 2009
Status
Anyone?! Care to share.. lol

Jan 18, 2010
Status
Medical Student
are you sure you mastered review enough? Seems to me you don't understand all concepts if you scoring 20s after review