SorceryX

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
:laugh: Haha, have you ever had to go to the bathroom durring a section? Do you just get up and go or do some of you actually wait for the 10 minute break?

go lakers

10+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
CA
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
no.
go in your pants.
be hardcore.

5moreminutes

10+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I have a friend that uses depends...

I was like wtf,
but then I thought , hey why not? If its gonna save you waiting in the line for bathroom during the 10 minute break even? You could rather rest your head on the desk and calm yourself down for the verbal section..
haha

About the Ads

MyInitialsAreJC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2006
www.myspace.com
Status
Pre-Medical
im pretty sure i have gone to pee in the middle of every section of every practice test that ive taken this summer.

i think i took one last spring where i didnt go to the bathroom until break

im wondering how to deal with this on test day. maybe not drink so much water

or diet mountain dew

lytesnsyrens

The Phoenix...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2002
Down Under
www.facebook.com
Status
Non-Student
Yeah, I drink alot of water, even during the practice tests. I should probably stop, because I'm sure I'll be dying of thirst during the test now since I am conditioning myself to drink while testing.

Jwax

Just a minor variation
10+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I made sure that before the real exam I didn't drink much of anything (except a few shots of tequila haha). That way it is not so much of an issue. Nothing more distracting during the middle of a test & having to pee so bad it hurts!!!

During the two practices test's I've had thus far, I just got up and went. For the one I'm taking today (under "real" conditions- aka getting up early, taking a full hour lunch & ten min. breaks, going to the place where I will have my exam), I will just suffer. Or maybe that depends idea someone mentioned? :laugh:

10+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2006
Status
Medical Student
I end up urinating an awful lot (as an athlete I aim to stay extremely hydrated, and tend to err on the side of overhydration). I've honestly considered wearing depends on the day of the test. :eek:

RAD11

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2004
Status
Pre-Medical
5moreminutes said:
I have a friend that uses depends...

I was like wtf,
but then I thought , hey why not? If its gonna save you waiting in the line for bathroom during the 10 minute break even? You could rather rest your head on the desk and calm yourself down for the verbal section..
haha
WTF? :eek: Are you serious?!! Damn hardcore! :smuggrin:

About the Ads