Practice Tests....do you go to the bathroom or hold it?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SorceryX

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:laugh: Haha, have you ever had to go to the bathroom durring a section? Do you just get up and go or do some of you actually wait for the 10 minute break?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a friend that uses depends...

I was like wtf,
but then I thought , hey why not? If its gonna save you waiting in the line for bathroom during the 10 minute break even? You could rather rest your head on the desk and calm yourself down for the verbal section..
haha

im pretty sure i have gone to pee in the middle of every section of every practice test that ive taken this summer.

i think i took one last spring where i didnt go to the bathroom until break

im wondering how to deal with this on test day. maybe not drink so much water

or diet mountain dew

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I drink alot of water, even during the practice tests. I should probably stop, because I'm sure I'll be dying of thirst during the test now since I am conditioning myself to drink while testing.

I made sure that before the real exam I didn't drink much of anything (except a few shots of tequila haha). That way it is not so much of an issue. Nothing more distracting during the middle of a test & having to pee so bad it hurts!!!

During the two practices test's I've had thus far, I just got up and went. For the one I'm taking today (under "real" conditions- aka getting up early, taking a full hour lunch & ten min. breaks, going to the place where I will have my exam), I will just suffer. Or maybe that depends idea someone mentioned? :laugh:

I end up urinating an awful lot (as an athlete I aim to stay extremely hydrated, and tend to err on the side of overhydration). I've honestly considered wearing depends on the day of the test. :eek:

5moreminutes said:
I have a friend that uses depends...

I was like wtf,
but then I thought , hey why not? If its gonna save you waiting in the line for bathroom during the 10 minute break even? You could rather rest your head on the desk and calm yourself down for the verbal section..
haha

WTF? :eek: Are you serious?!! Damn hardcore! :smuggrin: