Pre-Allopathic?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allopath

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For future doctors you guys still have a lot to learn. Pre-allopathic means a specialization in allergic medicine.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for enlightening us, o sensei. Care to present a source of this earth-shattering revelation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes,

The New England Journal of Medicine. Good luck not getting red-flagged now, especially with that BCPM gpa. Columbia? See you in DO school.

Yes,

The New England Journal of Medicine. Good luck not getting red-flagged now, especially with that BCPM gpa. Columbia? See you in DO school.

No need to be nasty about it.

Wow, you have more time than I do. I just linked this thread to my med student friend and we laughed about it instead. But good work.:thumbup:

Heh quarter doesn't start for another 2 weeks for me - I have more free time than I know what to do with!!

If this thread weren't already first listed, I'd feel bad for posting this:

C'mon, let's just let this thread die. It's wasted enough of our time already...

If this thread weren't already first listed, I'd feel bad for posting this:

C'mon, let's just let this thread die. It's wasted enough of our time already...

This guy needs humiliation for bringing that into our house!

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, 'Allopathic' is an old, old wooden ship tat was used during the Civil War era"

180px-Troll_doll.jpg