Pre-Interview Exam in Jamaica Hospital, NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Puggasaur

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. Just received an email from Jamaica Hospital inviting me to take a pre-interview exam. Does anyone have any knowledge about this test (how to prep for it)? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

unless the exam is put a check mark if you are present at the dinner, you should probably avoid this program. testing clinical knowledge isnt the point of a residency interview.

Reactions: 3 users
Another heads up, this is a program that is 100% IMGs (I'm guessing you already knew that) and does not show any resident profiles on their website. I don't want to make statements that are misleading or untrue, but the program seems to raise too many red flags to be more than a safety imo. I would try and get in contact with someone who has experience with the actual program though.

Reactions: 1 user
reply to them and ask them to take a test about you before you take their test. if they cant reply within 5 minutes with your address, interests, hair color, and favorite food, i would withdraw.