pre-mcat studying...Where to start?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nat73

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I plan on taking the MCAT in april to apply if my test score is any good. I wanted to start a class and real studying once fall semester ends so during winter break and during spring semester. As for now, Im trying to study gen chem gen bio and parts of ochem and physics that I have already taken but honestly don't know here to start. Can anyone help me or advise me on what to do since im not in a class at the moment?? Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

What do you need help with? Study plans? I would highly recommend going to the MCAT forum and looking at the "30+ Study Tips" thread. It'll be near the top of the thread list. Start at the last page and work your way back - you should get plenty of opinions on what/how to study from people that did well.

I am also pre-mcat studying as well.
I am taking a TPR course starting in Sept. but I am already studying.
I have the books from my TPR courses, they mailed them to you right after you pay.
I am reviewing the physiology and physics I already know they are my weak spots.

If I were you, I would read any material that you are not familiar with.
I would read one section a week...you do have alot of time.
Also get started on verbal.

Members don't see this ad :)