Pre-med at Brandeis vs Holy Cross vs Boston College?

DrHolmes

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently a high school senior and I'm about to make my final decision on my undergrad institution. I'm narrowed down to these three choices and I have no idea where to go next with this; thus, I turn to SDN. Does anyone have any insight of the premed programs at these school? I'm know all three are very good, but I'm trying to consider now every little detail since I love all three schools. If it helps, I'm hoping to become an MD/PhD.

Thank you !

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I'm currently a high school senior and I'm about to make my final decision on my undergrad institution. I'm narrowed down to these three choices and I have no idea where to go next with this; thus, I turn to SDN. Does anyone have any insight of the premed programs at these school? I'm know all three are very good, but I'm trying to consider now every little detail since I love all three schools. If it helps, I'm hoping to become an MD/PhD.

Thank you !

They are all great schools, so congratulations to you if you've been accepted to all 3!!! TI don't think you'll find that attending any one of these schools makes you better suited for MD/PhD programs... that'll depend entirely on your performance at the institution, the research you do, and of course a bangin' MCAT.

As far as I know, Brandeis is the biggest research institution of the 3 you've listed, so they will likely have the research opportunities you need to be competitive MD/PhD applicant. After that I would say BC, then HC.

Not an expert with these schools at all, but this is based off of experience and reading literature put out by some of these schools. Good luck with your decision!