Pre-med forums

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Incendiary

Fantabulous Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster here. Decided to come out of the woodwork finally... :)

In any case, I was just wondering what other forums or sites are out there. I know of this site and the Princeton Review site, as well as interviewfeedback. Any other goodies (or baddies)?

And I must say that the people on this site are far more cheery than on the Princeton Review one...

In any case, sorry if this is too played out a topic. Thanks for indulging me anyway. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to the ranks of SDN posters! :D I've found this site and interviewfeedback to be the only ones necessary. Yes, the people here are more cheery than those on TPR (I never go there anymore - not good for the soul), not to mention informed, helpful and supportive. This site, in fact has been an absolute godsend during this appalling year. I'm an August MCAT taker, and I'm sure I wouldn't be anywhere near as on top of things (20 secondaries in out of the 23 schools I applied to and one interview invite already). Are you applying this year or sometime in the future? Whatever your plans, best of luck! :)

Hey SMW, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I'm applying this cycle. Sent in apps to 18 schools. It's been a fun time... ;)

Good luck to you too, and congrats on your interview.