Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Pre-med Grades

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jasmineH, Aug 4, 2000.

1. jasmineH

jasmineH Member

I'm curious about the grades some people have made in their pre-med classes. Just for curiousity, What were some of the grades others have made in say their Chemistrys, Physics, and Biologys? And what did you find the easiest and most difficult?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. The Lars

The Lars Junior Member

Inorganic Chem: B,B Organic Chem: A,A Physics: A,A Biology: 40 credit avg: 3.6 Most difficult courses: parasitology,virology,developmental biology. Keep in mind that any of the courses you will be taking in undergrad will be easier than in med school

4. iamlost

iamlost Junior Member

AP'ed out of inorganic; took only the 1st quarter orgo, got an A;dropped out of 2nd q orgo; AP'ed out of Physics 1st quarter(mech); Physcis 2nd quarter(E&M], got an A; 3rd quarter, got a B(waves); didn't take bio yet. I find 3rd q physics and 2nd q orgo the hardest classes.

Should I have taken inorganic chem, is it ok to AP out of any premed classes?

thanks

[This message has been edited by iamlost (edited 08-05-2000).]