Utenation

7+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2012
Status
Medical Student
Hey guys! I just wanted to post a shameless plug for my youtube channel. I've been doing "how-to" pre-med videos for a little over a year now. My channel isn't "vloggy" and I try to keep the videos succinct. I've been on SDN a lot in the past so I do my best to make sure the information I share isn't too redundant from what is commonly discussed on here. I also try to talk about things in depth that people like studentdoctor Thompson don't.

I'm not an expert on how to get in to medical school, but I've done my best to get good info from members of admissions committees across the nation. I'm receptive to content requests and now that I'm an MS4 (oodles of free time compared to MS1-MS3) I'm doing more frequent videos.

I've been asked why I'm doing this a fair amount and it's because I had a million questions when I was pre-med and I thought something like this would have been helpful for me. I'm not doing ads on the page because that's not what I want my channel to be about. Feel free to ask any questions and let me know what you think. Hope this helps!

YouStation Tube

About the Ads