Pre-Med Job Opportunities- Scribe companies other than ScribeAmerica?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shy_Gemini

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm rather new here. I'm an undergrad student in my junior year and I've been searching for a part-time job opportunity in the medical field. I've applied to ScribeAmerica many times to become a scribe, but it seems as if it is rather difficult to get a job offer from them. I'm getting a little frustrated. Anyone know of other scribe companies that serve the Illinois area or have any ideas that could help me gain some medical experience?

Thanks.. :)

-ShyGem

Members don't see this ad.

Have you asked your pre-med advisor yet? At my school they put together a packet of pretty much every volunteer/paid clinical job available within a 50 mile radius. Not sure if other schools do this, but worth looking into.

Thanks. I'm not sure if my school has a pre-med advisor or not. It's a rather small, private university, but I'll be sure to ask someone and look into it. My current advisor is just one of the biology professors at the college.

Members don't see this ad :)
I work for PhysAssist, and I know they have a few locations in Illinois. Check them out. They're pretty selective at some locations, but it's worth a shot.