Pre-Med/Med student Conference in DC - Registration Issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Due to the recent hacking of our website - the forums are back up now! - we are still having issues with on-line registration & fee payment. You may fisr try this direct link: http://www.oldpremeds.org/2006regis/OPM.html

However, if that does not work, you can still attend w/o any problem. Simply drop me an e-mail at [email protected] & include your name, e-mail & OPM screename (if you have one - if you do not, don't worry, you do not have to be a member to attend).

Regarding fee payment: it is $75, of which $5 will be donated to the American Cancer Society. You may either pay at the door or through the following PayPal e-mail address: [email protected]

I look forward to meeting all of you there in DC!

Members don't see this ad.

And don't miss this opportunity! These conferences are invaluable for medical students as well as for the premeds. With Dr. Ken Iserson being the keynote speaker, those that are med students thinking about residency will have him available for questions after his presentation. AND I think he is going to try to make it for the Thursday evening Meet 'n Greet. . . so BE THERE!!