Pre-Med Medical/Surgical Sales Rep Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hymi83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What companies and sales reps do you value most?

I am looking for a technical sales position which is clinical and intellectually engaging as well as of value for the physicians I am selling to. I would not want to be working for a company/product which is a "hard sell" or feel as if I am a nuisance.

I am interviewing with Intuitive Surgical (Da Vinci Robot) and they seem to offer the most value for clinical learning as well as value to the surgeon. Medtronic Cardiac Rhythm Management also seems to be interesting.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Medical Device seems a good avenue in which to work in a clinical environment while making some decent money.

I am looking for a technical sales position which is clinical and intellectually engaging as well as of value for the physicians I am selling to.

I would not want to be working for a company/product which is a "hard sell" or feel as if I am a nuisance.

What companies and sales reps do you value most?

Intuitive Surgical (Da Vinci Robot) seems to offer the most value for clinical learning as well as value to the surgeon. Medtronic Cardiac Rhythm Management also seems to be interesting.
Thanks

I don't think a premed student would be able to get a job as a medical device rep...

I don't think a premed student would be able to get a job as a medical device rep...
Post updated. I have a background in biotech sales and have interviewed for positions with Medtronic. I'am confident I can get in anywhere but I want to pick a great company and product.