pre-med mothers: so hot right now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmota

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i'm cooking my mom dinner tonight. any suggestions.
-mota

Members don't see this ad.

drmota said:
-mota

Pasta. Fresh sauteed fish. Grilled vegetables. Wine.

OR

Totino's Party Pizza.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can of tuna. Serve unopened with a can opener.

str8flexed said:
Can of tuna. Serve unopened with a can opener.

my only problem with this is the high levels of mercury in tuna.
-mota

drmota said:
-mota

Turkey meat loaf, shrimp-parsley-lemon juice-sour cream mash potatoes, sphegetti squash salad w/ olives, feta cheese, tomatoes, and sliced red onions tossed in olive oil.

For dessert - mashed sweet potatoes puree'd with fig meat and syrup sandwiched between two toasted wonton wrappers with whip cream, walnuts, and coco powder on top.

Delicious...

Pkboi24 said:
Turkey meat loaf, shrimp-parsley-lemon juice-sour cream mash potatoes, sphegetti squash salad w/ olives, feta cheese, tomatoes, and sliced red onions tossed in olive oil.

For dessert - mashed sweet potatoes puree'd with fig meat and syrup sandwiched between two toasted wonton wrappers with whip cream, walnuts, and coco powder on top.

Delicious...

that dessert sounds bangin.
-mota

Fetticcini Alfredo from scratch. So much better than the canned sauce.

browniegirl86 said:
Pasta. Fresh sauteed fish. Grilled vegetables. Wine.

OR

Totino's Party Pizza.

My God Browniegirl, your mdapp profile makes me want to find a corner, curl up naked into the fetal position, and cry myself to sleep.

Sorry, don't mean to thread-jack.

chello kabob :laugh:

i dunno about main course, but make her tiramisu for desert

Pkboi24 said:

Delicious...

if i let you get me pregnant will you make me that? i can't cook.

oh wait, did i go too far with that one? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Pkboi24 said:
My God Browniegirl, your mdapp profile makes me want to find a corner, curl up naked into the fetal position, and cry myself to sleep.

Sorry, don't mean to thread-jack.

Um . . . . thank you?

red dot said:

Good one. Although if it were me, I'd just learn to cook. Those babies can be a big pain in the . . . ass.

red dot said:

If somebody made that for me, I'd transform into a sea horse so that I could get pregnant in gratitude.
-Dr. P.

the winning plate was:

thinly stripped chicken sauteed with garlic, mushrooms, water chestnuts, baby corn in a hoisin based sauce. side dishes: miso eggplant and sweet potatoes a la mota.

dessert: berries with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.

and lots of wine. my mom is out cold with her head on the kitchen table and a huge smile on her face.
-mota

There's something disturbingly sexual about this thread. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's there...

drmota said:
the winning plate was:

thinly stripped chicken sauteed with garlic, mushrooms, water chestnuts, baby corn in a hoisin based sauce. side dishes: miso eggplant and sweet potatoes a la mota.

and lots of wine. my mom is out cold with her head on the kitchen table and a huge smile on her face.
-mota

Booya, mission accomplished. So mota, havn't seen you round these parts lately. Is Dr. Mota too cool for us now? :p

Rafa said:
There's something disturbingly sexual about this thread. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's there...

I think it's the "so hot right now" comment. Which totally brought back high-school zoolander obsession flashbacks, by the way. Orange mocha frappuccino, anyone?

drmota said:

-mota
I'm sorry I have to ask this... but... um... were you trying to put the moves on your mother?

PariPari said:
chello kabob :laugh:

i dunno about main course, but make her tiramisu for desert

esp joojeh!

Is it me or does anyone else find the title of this thread a bit misleading?

Zoom-Zoom said:
Booya, mission accomplished. So mota, havn't seen you round these parts lately. Is Dr. Mota too cool for us now? :p

nah, kid. just settling my plans for europe this summer, and weaning myself off so y'all don't miss me too much when i'm gone.
-mota

p.s. yes. i was trying to make the moves on my mother. and i already killed my father.

drmota said:
nah, kid. just settling my plans for europe this summer, and weaning myself off so y'all don't miss me too much when i'm gone.
-mota

p.s. yes. i was trying to make the moves on my mother. and i already killed my father.

Oedipus!