Pre-Med Parody

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ailleurs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone posted this here, and if they did, I profusely apologize! And I'm not sure if this is even allowed! And if it isn't, I apologize as well!

But these, are hilarious. The first youtube clip reminds me of PandaBear's (I i think it was him, and i forget his username SO I APOLOGIZE AGAIN! Oh woe is I...) who wrote the most awesome personal essay parody, that it was pure genius (Hose :laugh:).

Lawl.

Double Lawl.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think the member you're thinking of is "PandaBear." He's kinda famous (infamous?) around here.

damn shes HOT

Members don't see this ad :)
HAHA I enjoyed that.

I'm not sure if anyone posted this here, and if they did, I profusely apologize! And I'm not sure if this is even allowed! And if it isn't, I apologize as well!

But these, are hilarious. The first youtube clip reminds me of PandaBear's (I i think it was him, and i forget his username SO I APOLOGIZE AGAIN! Oh woe is I...) who wrote the most awesome personal essay parody, that it was pure genius (Hose :laugh:).

Lawl.

Double Lawl.

Well I have to say that those of us still studying for MCAT are at least in much better shape than the girl who responds first in this videol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdD7l7htRac&feature=related