Pre-meds and Virginity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 161 30.7%
  • No

Votes: 363 69.3%

• Total voters
LMAO at Unfrozen!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

On a side note: YAY this thread is still in the preallo forum.

Members don't see this ad.

Slide said:
I haven't had that many, it's just that after the first time, it's not that great. That, or the girls I've done it with just plain, errr, suck.....
A little enthusiasm goes a looonnng way. So does practice. Most of the girls I know who are willing to perform this act are, in fact, only slighlty or moderately enthusiastic about it in the first place. And many more are underpracticed. This fact is something that makes me feel extremely sad for all my straight male friends. SO Sad! Ask one of your gay friends to reccommend a female that is enthusiastic and (reasonably) skilled at this.

And buy some flavored condoms, too.

unfrozencaveman said:
I have the worst hangover. Not even finding out everyone thought Mr. Burns was a big D&D fan could make it better. And Johnny Blowjob there has clearly made the whole thing worse.
Why did I get up and read this thread?

Who is this Johnny you're talking about? :eek:

:laugh:

Ok I need to study, no more SDN for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking forward to finding my virgin wife in med school one day

RubRoss LSU said:
I'm looking forward to finding my virgin wife in med school one day

good luck finding one out there.

odrade1 said:
A little enthusiasm goes a looonnng way. So does practice. Most of the girls I know who are willing to perform this act are, in fact, only slighlty or moderately enthusiastic about it in the first place. And many more are underpracticed. This fact is something that makes me feel extremely sad for all my straight male friends. SO Sad! Ask one of your gay friends to reccommend a female that is enthusiastic and (reasonably) skilled at this.

And buy some flavored condoms, too.

Is it okay for me to be happy that we have at least one gay guy in our (if I'm lucky) med school class? Because I am!

BooMed said:
Is it okay for me to be happy that we have at least one gay guy in our (if I'm lucky) med school class? Because I am!
It's nice to be loved ;)

dajimmers said:
Well, as I happen to be married...

I'm not so sure about that robotic arm. Seems too impersonal. Of course I realize all the positive implications. But daggone, women need sensitivity and compassion in that area not a large metal hand grabbing them. I'd be interested on any research done on how women percieve this machine. And I'd be interested to know if there are any women on your research team. Haha, sorry just the feminist in me coming out.

Virgin
(Hang head in Shame)

:confused:
gujuDoc said:
LMAO at Unfrozen!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

On a side note: YAY this thread is still in the preallo forum.
Seriously. I predicted this thread wouldn't last ten minutes before it got shipped off to the lounge. Yet three days later, it's still here.

Quite perplexing.

I am so confused after reading these posts. I feel like I've regressed to the age of thirteen.

Recipe for getting laid:

Hang out with gfriend/bfriend or friends of opposite sex
Add alcohol
Shake well with drinking game

You should also make sure there is a bedroom, bathroom, or trampoline nearby

Self-confidence is the key. If you don't have it then fake it until you make it. (excuse the pun)

30% virgins! wow! that's pretty high. (isn't it?) does anyone know the virginity rate among the general college age population?

it's hard to find a gf if you have very high standards. 39mcat would not impress me.

bobito said:
project 1: No more self depreciation. Have a positive attitude.
project 2: Go to the gym everyday. lift weights and run
project 3: Buy nice clothes. Take care of your appearance.
project 4: Don't be afraid to talk to strangers....more specifically women.
project 5: Ask these women to talk about themselves.
project 6: Buy condoms.

This is probably the most worthwhile advice you will ever get from SDN. Memorize these 6 steps.