Pre-meds Unionize!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Original

Ogori-Magongo Warrior
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was watching an HBO documentary special in which the strippers in San Diego took to the streets and unionized against management. So I figured if they can do it why can't we. :D

Think about it. We really got screwed this year by that very expensive monopoly called AMCAS. In addition to that there are several other pre-med issues that need to be addressed.

Although we should agree to never strike by deciding not to apply and have all med school 1st year classes empty. That would irreversibly screw the whole healthcare system. But just the thought would make them treat us right ;) .

Members don't see this ad.

True. That's definitely a hole in the rationale. But hey we can get around that by defining it as a really crappy job where you have to take exams and pay your employers. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll have to get back to you on that one cause I don't know what delirious means. I think it means crazy or "hallucinatory". I'll look it up.