Pre Meds what is your favorite Disney cartoon movie?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Favorite Disney Cartoon movie?

• Fox and the Hound

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Snowwhite

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Fantasia

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Peter Pan

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Little Mermaid

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Beauty and the Beast

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • Fern Gulley

• Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Pinocchio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bambi

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Cinderalla

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Alice in Wonderland

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • 101 Dalmatians

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Lady and the Tramp

• The jungle Book

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Robin Hood

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Aladdin

Votes: 48 19.1%
  • Lion King

Votes: 60 23.9%
  • The Sword in the Stone

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • The Aristocats

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • The Rescuers

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Lilo and Stitch

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters

ChubbyChaser

Yummmy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please dont move this thread, I am planning on weaving a disney movie into my PS and I want to see what the top one is. lol

Members don't see this ad.

yay for making this thread.

I'm gonna go with Peter Pan for the win.

Heyyyy...I thought we were going to make a POLL :p

My vote: lilo and stitch

Members don't see this ad :)
Please dont move this thread, I am planning on weaving a disney movie into my PS and I want to see what the top one is. lol

I'm going to have to go way back to 1992 and say "Aladdin."

Hands down Lion King.
Aladdin is a close 2nd.

sorry it took a while to enter all those options.

I went with beauty and the beast, but it was a tough call with the little mermaid, lion king, aladin, and alice and wonderland as choices... also, fern gulley never got the credit it deserved

Hehe...see what a simple Nemo quote can lead to...A thread on disney movies! Sweet!

does disney pixar stuff count?? they are a cartoon in a way.....if so i gotta say monsters inc.

this was just for the old timey animated ones. THey are the best. Well with the exception of Toy story

Aladdin by far. I mean, Abu is a pimp. And I suppose a shape-shifting genie really is the best character for Robin Williams to voice.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Lion King, with a close tie for second between Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and Fox and the Hound.

Ah, Disney used to be amazing.

this was just for the old timey animated ones. THey are the best. Well with the exception of Toy story

How dare you! Finding Nemo is like the best one ever.

Except for Lilo and Stitch, which is more recent, but included because it's AWESOME. C'mon, it's an alien dressed as Elvis and has a fish that controls the weather!

The Emperor's New Groove. Some people have played it to death and I've seen it too many times, but it's great.

holy crap i just remembered alice in wonderland i wish i could revote

the mad hatter and Cheshire cat are my fav disney characters.

Aladdin! Come ON people:

Jasmine is hot...remember that scene where she's all hitting on Jafar and then she says, "and your beard is so--twisted!" It's enough to make anybody hot and bothered. (And I'm a woman!!!)

Aladdin is a freakin' hottie also. Those torn clothes are very urban/marketplace chic, especially with the patchwork. He has the kind of hair you could just grab onto during a night of wild passion.

Abu is the cutest little monkey in the world and damn, I even love the freakin' flying carpet.

I can't believe Lion King is beating this movie. I know it's a good flick but it's soooo sad. "Rememba...."

there too many great movies to choose from! i can't decide! but, now i've got the soundtrack to the jungle book stuck in my head...

I figured Peter Pan would get more love since its a movie AND a peanut butter :laugh:

No movie stands up to The Lion King.

Man, I should have made this thread a multiple option poll. It was so hard to decide bw Fern Gulley, Fox and the Hound, and the amazing Fantasia.

But, but, Cinderella! It's soooooooooo good. And a classic. I am sure it will outlast the newer ones (which are still good)

SO it looks like I am going to have to weave Lion King into my PS. What about that crazy little monkey the one that holds up simba? I could say that Lion King made me want to go into Ob/GYN because I wanted to deliever babies and present them to the world just like the monkey?

Hey works for me, haha

Nice. Lion king is awesome :thumbup:

How are you weaving this in?

hey.......wut about Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land!!??

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa totally forgot that one...not a feature film though. total blast from the past.
Yeah I almost made that one a choice, but I didnt think it would get any votes. Sorry!

The Emperor's New Groove. Some people have played it to death and I've seen it too many times, but it's great.

YES! Since it wasn't an option, I had to go with Aladdin.

I loved "A Goofy Movie" I <3 that movie, but since it wasn't an option I had to go with Aladdin... hands down.

So sad that Mulan wasn't an option, but I went with my 2nd favorite: Lilo and Stitch.

:thumbup: Nothing beats The Lion King...1 and 2. No second choices, nothing comes close.
I STILL watch then with my 3 year old niece:laugh:

Mulan has the best music (that song about getting down to business and defeating huns is tops).

But I gotta go with Aladdin here. Jasmine is by far the hottest disney heroine.

Mulan has the best music (that song about getting down to business and defeating huns is tops).

Cinderella is way hotter than jasmine in my books.

then again blondes always have gotten the :thumbup: from me.

You're right about that. Mulan has the best music. That "I'll Make a Man Out of You" song got stuck in my head for a while:laugh:

I've heard guys say they like Jasmine the best because she was the only one with curves

Lion King FTW! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that considers it their favorite.

It's funny... I noticed the top 3 are Beauty and the Beast ('91), Aladdin ('92) and Lion King ('94). I mean, that's when most of us were 5-10 years old. of course they're our favorites. They're our childhood. Along the same vein, I don't think I've EVER met someone my age who didn't love Jurrasic Park. What 8-year-old doesn't love dinosaurs?

I always loved Beauty and the Beast (because Belle was brunette and smart, like me) and Aladdin, too. I also loved Mulan, just because she was so kickass (and I love the grandmom at the end, "Do you wanna stay forever?"), but Lion King has always been my favorite... and it makes it cry now that I'm older. Plus, it's based partially on Hamlet, and you've gotta love that.

However, Fern Gully isn't Disney. I LOVED it when I was little, but I watched it a few months ago and it left a bad taste in my mouth. It was just WAY too preachy.

Lion King FTW! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that considers it their favorite.

It's funny... I noticed the top 3 are Beauty and the Beast (which came out in '91 or '92), Aladdin (which came out in '93) and Lion King (which came out in '94). I mean, that's when most of us were 5-10 years old. of course they're our favorites. They're our childhood. Along the same vein, I don't think I've EVER met someone my age who didn't love Jurrasic Park. What 8-year-old doesn't love dinosaurs?

I just noticed that the top three were all released in the 90s when most of the people posting around here were kids...

The older films appeal to me more for some reason though.

Aladdin is a freakin' hottie also. Those torn clothes are very urban/marketplace chic, especially with the patchwork. He has the kind of hair you could just grab onto during a night of wild passion.

WHAT?! :eek:

cinderella for the win. i loved that movie.

alice in wonderland all the way. then again, i'm obsessed with alice in wonderland in general so...

cinderella-godmother-large.jpg

VS.

Disney-Princess-Jasmine.jpg

um...they're not real but Cinderella's face is more aesthetically pleasing to me.

^^^:laugh: you put up a picture of Jasmine in her best and Cinderella in the rags

13286Cinderella-BlueDress-BoxPic.jpg

better?

i just went with what came up on google first...im lazy like that lol