Pre-NAPLEX vs. NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marscole

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

For those who have taken Pre-NAPLEX prior your NAPLEX exam, does the score of your Pre-NAPLEX correlate to NAPLEX exam?

Thanks you!!

Good luck~~~

Members don't see this ad.

Mine did not; I got 79 on pre-Naplex (never actually studied for it), and 113 on Naplex.

Took preNAPLEX 1 week before the NAPLEX
score was 60
But real NAPLEX was much easier than the preNAPLEX
Still waiting for NAPLEX score

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it does reflect in a way, but it also depends in the stuff they throw at you. My naplex was brutal compared to pre-naplex. So I failed big time. Some of my friends got one question about cancer. I got around 30. Some friends got simple math mEq, etc. I got change rates left and right with lipids involved. As well as calculate chemo doses. I got the nasty naplex, so now, I am stuck with the longer version. Life is a bitch for some of us.

I took the pre-Naplex ~2 months before the Naplex without studying and got a 107. Then I took the Naplex after 1 week of intensive studying and got a 97. The only correlation is that both are passing scores.

1) 77 without studying
2) 96 after 2 weeks of light studying

127 on the naplex a month after the 2nd prenaplex (intense studying for 2 weeks)

I thought the pre naplex was much much harder. I was ****ting bullets answering the math questions. I got 112 on pre-naplex about a week before taking it (studying for about a month and a half) and then I got 120 on the real naplex.

I took the pre-naplex 10 days prior to the Naplex and felt okay about it and scored a 75. I studied very hard for 5 days with Rx Prep book, took it again and got an 83.

I studied another 5 days up until my naplex and scored a 103 on the actual Naplex. When I left the exam I thought I failed because I thought it was harder than the Pre-naplex. Still convinced I passed by prayer alone!

I took the pre naplex 2 months ago and got a 87, I studied for 2 months and took it again and i got a 79??????? Does that make sense? I have my actual naplex scheduled for next week, I dont even know what to do. Any advice would be appreciated though.

I took the pre naplex 2 months ago and got a 87, I studied for 2 months and took it again and i got a 79??????? Does that make sense? I have my actual naplex scheduled for next week, I dont even know what to do. Any advice would be appreciated though.

Know math and bio stats inside and out and you will be fine. Take your time on the test and you will do great! Praying for you!