Pre-secondary rejection and acceptance elsewhere?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pnle119

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anybody has (or know of anyone who has) been rejected pre-secondary by some schools but eventually accepted by some other schools. I'm feeling kinda down because I've just been rejected by two schools so any positive replies would be really helpful. Negative replies need not be posted :) Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Of course. This happens all of the time. It is too early to be worried, unless you only applied to those two schools that rejected you.

heads up!

i was rejected pre-secondary from ucsf, and have a couple of acceptances already, and i'm crossing my fingers for at least one more!

Members don't see this ad :)
NO WORRIES!!
SERIOUSLY, you could get rejected pre-secondary and get an interview and acceptance from another school for sure!!! no question about it. so don't play that mind game, all you can do is sit and wait and have faith in all the hard work you've put in so far!

yes, i'm speaking for experience on this. just adds to the notion of how random (in some ways) certain parts of the process are...