Quantcast
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KnightZ

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
It has been a long time since I have been on SDN, but I remember it well since it's a great place to find general advice on how to get into dental school or a variety of other professional programs. My name is Zack Neitzey DMD. I graduated from Tufts School of Dental Medicine in 2017. For three of my four years at Tufts, I was the elected class chair for the admissions committee. I ran for the position because I have been interested in helping deserving people achieve their dreams of getting into dental school. I have been working as a general dentist in private practice for 2 years now, but I have missed mentoring pre-dents. I have always coached friends and colleagues for free, but to do it on a bigger scale I decided that I would have to turn it into a business.

I offer a variety of ways to help boost your chances of getting into dental school including general advising, application reviews, personal statement reviews, mock interviews, dental school selection list and package deals. I believe that my time on the admissions committee can help you give a more accurate insight into the admissions process than your typical dental student/dentist. If you or anyone you know may be interested, send an email to [email protected] to let me know what you're looking for and then we can have a consult to determine how I could best assist you.

My website is www.predentcoach.com

Please reach out if you have any questions!

KnightZ

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reposting for the 2020-2021 application cycle.

I worked with some clients last application cycle and things have been very successful. Please contact me if you're interested in personalized advice.