Predental jobs

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by super112, 09.30.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. super112

super112

I've finished my undergrad and now trying to build up a little experience in the dental field. I'm considering DA for a general dentist or working as a dental lab technician. A position for a DA for an orthodontist is up in craiglist near me but only 1 day a week though. I'm hesitant though, is a DA job for an orthodontist not as good of a choice as a DA for a general dentist?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. MBlue16

MBlue16 2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Anything dental related should help you with the application.

However, I think it's better for you to have a lot of exposure from different dental field rather than sticking to one place for too long. Thus, IMO 1 day a week is perfect!

Find something else to enhance your application even more (Volunteering, shadowing, taking classes, preparing for DAT, or even another DA job)

4. asusundevilll

asusundevilll

first you should apply to see if you can even get the job. I know when I was looking at the time, every DA position wanted at least 2 years of experience hahaha! and Dental lab techs wanted.. 5+ years. jokes

About the ads