Predents.com Not Allowing New Members?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paul510psu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know what is going on with predents.com. I tried to start a new account on the website about a week ago and when I try to log in it says that my account is inactive. I don't know what the problem is, but I emailed "pdizzle" and haven't received anything back regarding that email.

I'm just wondering if anybody else is having the same problems.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know what is going on with predents.com. I tried to start a new account on the website about a week ago and when I try to log in it says that my account is inactive. I don't know what the problem is, but I emailed "pdizzle" and haven't received anything back regarding that email.

I'm just wondering if anybody else is having the same problems.

You gotta activate the account by clicking on the link provided in the welcoming email from predents.com.

i wouldnt even bother, i think predents.com is dead+pity+

Members don't see this ad :)
Pdizzle is probably pretty busy in d-school, so you can't blame him for not updating predents as quick as he used to.
It would be awesome to get the new cycle open though.

Damn, I hope it isn't dead. The information on there was really helpful.

why is that?

Pdizz hasn't been around in awhile... Not sure anyone really knows where he is or has heard from him. Probably just really busy as we all are in dental school. Last time SDN heard from him was back on April 15. Last time he logged on was June 9. Could be that school ended around then.

I'm not dead!!! And neither is Predents.com! :laugh:

The new cycle is already created but I havn't activated it yet.

In fact, I'll do that right now, expect it up in bout an hour.

As far as the new account thing, yes, you need to activate your account by click'n the email sent to when you create the account. I do this to minimize posers who make accounts and put in stats to mess up things...some people have too much time on their hands.

I will update the email address to one I actually view and respond to!! :laugh:

Dental school might be killing me but I'm not quite dead yet!

As far as the new account thing, yes, you need to activate your account by click'n the email sent to when you create the account. I do this to minimize posers who make accounts and put in stats to mess up things...some people have too much time on their hands.

Yay thank you!! :D

Thanks PDizzle! We were waiting for you, now it is time to upload our scores for 09 cycle! By the way, I like the green color!

I think the problem is that those that started a profile a couple weeks ago never received emails to activate their account. I never did and I have the same problem with it not being activated. Before I tried putting in "forgot password" and never received an email either. However I tried this process today and it sent me an email about my password but still wont work because its not activated. So I believe their may be a few people with this same problem that never received an email to activate their account.

I think the problem is that those that started a profile a couple weeks ago never received emails to activate their account. I never did and I have the same problem with it not being activated. Before I tried putting in "forgot password" and never received an email either. However I tried this process today and it sent me an email about my password but still wont work because its not activated. So I believe their may be a few people with this same problem that never received an email to activate their account.

Yes this is exactly what happened to me...caught in limbo!! How can we fix it?

Yes this is exactly what happened to me...caught in limbo!! How can we fix it?

Speak of the devil!

Well, I just got home from my first day as a 3rd year (Working on real people???? SCARY! :eek:). On my way home, I has thinking of how to make a sort of help desk thing that can automatically help people with their account. (Yes, I'm busy but also very lazzy too!)

So, I will program a button that will re-email your activation code to you by simple typing in your emaill address. If you still do not get a response, I will have yet another form to activate that will collect all the data you submit, analyze it and send directly to me to fix it.

So, there ya go. :soexcited:

Told ya PDizzle wasn't dead!

Expect this to be up tonight. I'll post it on this thread when it's done and tested.

:)

OK, you can do lots more stuff.

You can retrieve your username and password, your email address, and can resend the activation email to get your account activated.

Later, I will add a feature to delete your entire account, to start over...if ya want.