Predict my COMLEX please - starting to freak out. Maybe I just need some encouragement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rogue42

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this is an annoying post, but I am starting to freak out about my COMLEX with it being just four days away.

COMSAE 106 = 491 (4 weeks ago)
COMSAE 109 = 541 (7 days before test day)
COMSAE 110 = 481 (today, 4 days before test day).

I did not think 106 was that difficult. But after 106, I went back through pathoma, and then spent some time on my weak points that I had identified. Took 109, and I felt great about it during the whole thing. Felt like I was crushing it. Got my score and felt great, but noticed I was weak in biochem and OMM, so I spent the last three days hitting that stuff pretty hard, and then spur of the moment decided to take 110 today just to see if I could be consistent or improve since I had brushed up on some weak points. Thought 110 was incredibly more difficult than either of the COMSAEs that I had taken previously. Got the score, and now I am panicked.

What do you guys think my ranges for the actual exam might be? I know that is hard to answer, but maybe it will make me feel better.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I know this is an annoying post, but I am starting to freak out about my COMLEX with it being just four days away.

COMSAE 106 = 491 (4 weeks ago)
COMSAE 109 = 541 (7 days before test day)
COMSAE 110 = 481 (today, 4 days before test day).

I did not think 106 was that difficult. But after 106, I went back through pathoma, and then spent some time on my weak points that I had identified. Took 109, and I felt great about it during the whole thing. Felt like I was crushing it. Got my score and felt great, but noticed I was weak in biochem and OMM, so I spent the last three days hitting that stuff pretty hard, and then spur of the moment decided to take 110 today just to see if I could be consistent or improve since I had brushed up on some weak points. Thought 110 was incredibly more difficult than either of the COMSAEs that I had taken previously. Got the score, and now I am panicked.

What do you guys think my ranges for the actual exam might be? I know that is hard to answer, but maybe it will make me feel better.
Realistically and please understand this is a guess anywhere from 450's-510's score range, the problem especially with COMLEX level 1, which is what I am assuming this thread is about is a "crapshoot". WHat I mean by that for example is you could be thinking that you would get a higher concentration of OB or peds {a trend in the more recent exams}, instead get more questions based on ethics and such. A portion of this does have to do with the score you get, but a portion still has to do with

Realistically and please understand this is a guess anywhere from 450's-510's score range, the problem especially with COMLEX level 1, which is what I am assuming this thread is about is a "crapshoot". WHat I mean by that for example is you could be thinking that you would get a higher concentration of OB or peds {a trend in the more recent exams}, instead get more questions based on ethics and such. A portion of this does have to do with the score you get, but a portion still has to do with
Psh,

Ill take any of those scores at this point. I will be happy just to find out I passed tbh