Premature Discontinuation in the Cross-Cultural Therapy Dyad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jade1234

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Prospective Study Participant,

My name is Grace Feyijinmi. I am a Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate in the Long Island University Post campus. I am seeking participants for my doctoral dissertation, entitled “Premature Discontinuation in the Cross-Cultural Therapy Dyad.” I am seeking graduate clinical or counseling students who identify as either White/Caucasian or Black/African-American and have experienced premature termination with clients. I am trying to understand processes that contribute to client dropout in cross-cultural therapy. If you are over the age of 18 and are interested, please complete my eligibility survey at the following link: Beginning Clinicians and Premature Discontinuation in the Cross-Cultural Dyad Survey. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Grace Feyijinmi

Doctoral Candidate, Long Island University, Post Campus

This recruitment document was approved by the Long Island University – Post Campus Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects on 4/7/2017; approval of this form expires on 4/6/2018

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IRB Exempt Determin-Approval Memo + Doc (App ID No 17 01-008).pdf
    273.4 KB · Views: 60