Premed class over the summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

figurefly

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am in ochem 2 and to get a C, I would need to get at least a 75 on the next exam and the final and to get a B I would need at least a 90 on the next exam and final. The breakdown of the class is 95% is 3 tests (two midterms and a final) and 5% attendance. I do not think it is that doable, as I got a 51 on this past test and the next two will be as difficult. I have done everything I possibly could to prepare, but the tests are pretty hard. Class average in the 60's range and the professor does not curve. I do not know if I should withdraw or not and take it in the summer, but in the summer, the same professor is teaching it, or I can take it with another professor (who is no less difficult) at a different time. I already took ochem 1 in the summer and got a C, and I have two C's on my transcript so far. I also do not know how bad it looks to take two BCPM classes over the summer. Help!

Members don't see this ad.