Premed FAQ: Read here first

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
FAQ from misc.education.medical by Dr. Wilkinson Part 1

FAQ from misc.education.medical by Dr. Wilkinson Part 2

it is my hope that this FAQ will help reduce clutter in the forum and allow more meaningful discussions to take more prominence, such as "is an acceptance letter a good sign of acceptance" or "i got a wink-wink, someone got a nudge-nudge, which is better" type discussions.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Street Philosopher
...it is my hope that this FAQ will help reduce clutter in the forum and allow more meaningful discussions to take more prominence, such as "is an acceptance letter a good sign of acceptance" or "i got a wink-wink, someone got a nudge-nudge, which is better" type discussions.

Meaningful Discussions?! I did not know premeds were capable of such!

(BTW, can you tell me if there is any possible chance I will get into med school with a 3.85 GPA? :D :D :D )

Originally posted by Street Philosopher
it is my hope that this FAQ will help reduce clutter in the forum and allow more meaningful discussions to take more prominence, such as "is an acceptance letter a good sign of acceptance" or "i got a wink-wink, someone got a nudge-nudge, which is better" type discussions.

. . . . or the classic "I got accepted to School X and School Y, but don't know anything about them, can someone post the pro's and con's of each school? (because I'm a characterless gunner who cannot make a decision for himself, rather I have to have mommy, daddy, or US News and World Report tell me)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey hey hey us gunners can make good decisions by ourselves thank you very much.:p

yeah right man. it's 2 steps so stop the hate bruh.
etc.

street... that is a TIGHT image u have... i was at the game sittin in the 13th row... on the other side of the court unfortunately.. BUT I WAS THERE!

dodger dog man that must have been cool. kobe was lighting it up like nobody's business that night. i saw the game on TV but at least it was live :)

kobe should have taken a suitcase on that dunk. Travel....

ashkan