premed101

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcater2006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all:

Premed101 seems to have crashed again. Could anyone confirm?

mcater2006

Members don't see this ad.

The bandwidth ran out, likely after the crazy # of visitors on May 15th.

If Ian doesn't upgrade the bandwidth, then it should be back around early June when the bandwidth counter resets again.

Premed101 regular here :D just a different alias although you could figure me out fairly easily.

Beginning of June eh..sweet! Just in time for waitlist movement. Until then SDN is HQ for the US appz.

Members don't see this ad :)
Premed101 regular here :D just a different alias although you could figure me out fairly easily.

Beginning of June eh..sweet! Just in time for waitlist movement. Until then SDN is HQ for the US appz.

LOL! I know you, you are Medhopeful on premed101. So I see that nick is already taken here.

Not only is my user name the same across the forums, I also used the same password for both forums...oops...should I be saying that? :laugh:

Anyways, looks like nothing to do but wait till June...arrgghh...just as premed101 is getting interesting for me, it crashes.

The bandwidth ran out, likely after the crazy # of visitors on May 15th.

If Ian doesn't upgrade the bandwidth, then it should be back around early June when the bandwidth counter resets again.

Thanks for the info, now I know I need to wait till June.