Premedical Valentine's Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are you all doing?

Members don't see this ad.

Blah. Stupid valentine's day. It makes me very bitter when I'm single, ha.

Also, I'm an RA and on duty all weekend so I can't even go out drinking.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eh, single here. But even when I was attached, I was never that into celebrating V-Day. Christmas and birthdays are more than enough occasion to buy gifts for your significant other or to go out to dinner. But this weekend happens to be Chinese New Year as well, so I'll probably end up celebrating that with family.

I'm going to

Heineken%20DraughtKeg2.jpg

then

jet%20ski.jpg

in

things-to-do-key-west%5B1%5D.jpg
(Key West)

and maybe snorkel if the water temp is not too bad.

get drunk and contemplate the pros and cons of being single.

I once had a gen chem midterm on Valentines ... was never sure if the professor did it on purpose or just didn't realize. Not fun.

Members don't see this ad :)
Taking my girlfriend to the NBA all-star game in Dallas. She likes basketball more than I do.

Ah......I'm so jealous!
For two reasons....you are going to the all-star game and your girlfriend likes basketball!

Sending a youtube video of me playing a love song on guitar to a woman I love, which breaks my heart because I'm confused! <3 -> </3 Good luck to everyone else. You should try to be more thoughtful than your boyfriend/girlfriend expects or else you should not try. Don't settle for mediocrity--be imaginative and daring! ;)

Celebrate Single-Awareness Day...duh.

Sending a youtube video of me playing a love song on guitar to a woman I love, which breaks my heart because I'm confused! <3 -> </3 Good luck to everyone else. You should try to be more thoughtful than your boyfriend/girlfriend expects or else you should not try. Don't settle for mediocrity--be imaginative and daring! ;)

ohhh if only my bf thought that way...

wearing an engagement ring/wedding band and going to the bars ...should get some interesting results.

ps i'm single

Well. its CNY...
dont have anyone to ask out anyway... blarh.

Drinking and studying all weekend

Single= SUCKS

Going to a comedy show and having dinner with my husband. ^.^

Something's wrong with Valentine's Day... :idea:

human_heart.jpg

...that's more accurate.

Any female wants to be my valentine on SDN for one day? So I can brag it to my other premed friends who are single.

Running my first marathon, with my girlfriend. Nothing like being comatose after 4 hours of hard running to say I love you.

Running my first marathon, with my girlfriend. Nothing like being comatose after 4 hours of hard running to say I love you.

i thought if you were still hard after four hours you were supposed to call a physician :confused: be careful there bud

being single on valentines day is actually pretty cool. at the bars there are tons of girls looking for some guys to hook up with imo.

Going to this amazing Indonesian restaurant that we have here in Wilmington with my girlfriend. Then drinking lots of wine. Then lots of sex. Not studying allowed. I'll probably buy her flowers.

i love you

niiiiiiice :cool:

being single on valentines day is actually pretty cool. at the bars there are tons of girls looking for some guys to hook up with imo.

and vice versa hahahha

only rule number 1 is ALWAYS get a 2nd...and 3rd opinion. having your alcohol goggles wear off is a horrible way to wake up in the morning

I'm single so actually I will probably spend Valentine's Day working on my bio lab report & prepping for my chemistry lab. I don't know which is sadder, though, doing homework on Valentine's Day or being excited because I have an extra day to get ahead, haha ;)

This is a very good point. It may suck to be single, but there will be one mole of desperate people looking to make a mistake.

Disneyland! :love:
I did this yesterday. Disneyland on weekdays = awesome. Disneyland on weekends and all holidays = major suckage.

Have fun though! It will be romantic :) (when people aren't shoving you and standing so close they might as well be attached to you)

Playing guitar, watching movies/relaxing. I have the last of three exams tomorrow so I need to catch up on some R&R afterward.

Wait tomorrow is Valentines?:confused: Haha I guess i'll be doing the same thing either way...

I did this yesterday. Disneyland on weekdays = awesome. Disneyland on weekends and all holidays = major suckage.

Have fun though! It will be romantic :) (when people aren't shoving you and standing so close they might as well be attached to you)

Haha I know, I worked there for awhile so I am well aware of the weekend crowds, especially 3 day weekends and valentines day....but its the only day that works! :rolleyes:

I will be working in the ED as a Scribe, probably hearing all the tragic V-Day disaster stories...lol.... Yay for being single and busy

My husband, preferably after we drop the little one off at my mom's and go out to dinner.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Today I:

-fed goats milk from a bottle
-herded 11 pugs
-drank five Guinness
-ate Cajun shrimp+chicken gumbo, strawberry cream strudel, and a nice shrimp stir-fry
-had sex in the physical therapy room of MCAS Miramar marines base

Ordinarily, careless crappers are also frivolous about urination!

All day, all night baby.