Premedical Valentine's Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Spending my first Valentine's Day alone in 4 years... While highly compatible girls have complicated issues with their ex-boyfriends .

I'm going to finish my taxes now.

Members don't see this ad.

Spending my first Valentine's Day alone in 4 years... While highly compatible girls have complicated issues with their ex-boyfriends .

I'm going to finish my taxes now.

Sorry to hear bro... but hey I'm going on year 3 now and I was dating a girl I really liked up to about yesterday hahaha perfect timing in a way.. least i didn't have to drop $$ for things to head south on Feb 15th.

I'm spending the whole day happily with my valentine.

My Valentine:
isbn.aspx

Members don't see this ad :)
I went out for a movie, then stressed because I have an exam tomorrow. Now I'm trying to study while my husband is playing a video game. He did order a heart-shaped pizza... So weird.

I went out for a movie, then stressed because I have an exam tomorrow. Now I'm trying to study while my husband is playing a video game. He did order a heart-shaped pizza... So weird.

LOL! Where did he find a place to get that from?

We went out to dinner last night, and I still have two more chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge for me. Mmmmm.

Sitting at home, by myself, thinking of all the studying and school work I'm not doing, and my utter lack of a social life, let alone romantic life.

LOL! Where did he find a place to get that from?

Amazingly enough, two different pizza places in town had them. It's likely a product of the school making up almost half of the town's population...