Premeds and sexual orientation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How do you identify your sexual orientation? (ANONYMOUS)

• 7 - Exclusively gay

Votes: 29 7.1%
  • 6 - Nearly exclusively gay

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • 5 - More gay than straight (60/40ish)

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • 4 - Equally gay and straight

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • 3 - More straight than gay (60/40ish)

Votes: 19 4.6%
  • 2 - Nearly exclusively straight

Votes: 60 14.7%
  • 1 - Exclusively straight

Votes: 271 66.3%

• Total voters
Dr.Erin2B said:
I LOVED Kinsey! Such a good movie. Paints a nice picture of how sex used to be handled in society. I definately recommend it. :thumbup: :thumbup:

...and while on the topic of beautiful people... am I the only person in love with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)? Rawr.

Umm, no, you're not alone. :oops:

Not a big Angelina fan here, though I can see why some people are -- just not my type. Sherilyn Fenn in Twin Peaks? Now that's some switchworthy. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

jtank said:
i cant believe no one has said elisha cuthbert :love:
She is so beautiful. :oops:

I've got to throw in my vote for Katherine Heigl, for SURE (Izzie in Grey's Anatomy). I thought she was gorgeous before GA ever hit the network.

TheProwler said:
I've got to throw in my vote for Katherine Heigl, for SURE (Izzie in Grey's Anatomy). I thought she was gorgeous before GA ever hit the network.

my future wife.
-mota

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr.Erin2B said:
...and while on the topic of beautiful people... am I the only person in love with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)? Rawr.

And while we're on the topic of underaged British actors...Emma Watson, oh my. Love those eyebrows. I know she's like 15 or something, but I can wait for her. :D Hermione gets hotter with every Potter movie.

Messerschmitts said:
And while we're on the topic of underaged British actors...Emma Watson, oh my. Love those eyebrows. I know she's like 15 or something, but I can wait for her. :D Hermione gets hotter with every Potter movie.
OK.. that is just creepy... really.