~~~> PREMEDS!! <~~~~ What should I top my burger with?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juiceman311

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Help me, I am kind of confused. I want to use tomatos and onions and ketchup, but will this hurt my chances at getting into a top 10 school? I know this sounds dumb, but I heard that the top 10's don't like people who eat too many tomatoes because of its lycopene content. That's so stupid in my opinion. Like, why would you base a med school admission on tomatos/lycopene? Also, do you think this means that if you take Centrum GOLD with Lycopene your chances are hurt too? Because my brother takes that, and he thinks he wants to go to med school. But if he keeps eating lycopene, will he not get in?

Members don't see this ad.

Just discussing the use of lycopene or tomatos with your meals will get you rejected from all the top schools except Yale. Yale however has a very strong no mayonaise policy.

juiceman311 said:
Help me, I am kind of confused. I want to use tomatos and onions and ketchup, but will this hurt my chances at getting into a top 10 school? I know this sounds dumb, but I heard that the top 10's don't like people who eat too many tomatoes because of its lycopene content. That's so stupid in my opinion. Like, why would you base a med school admission on tomatos/lycopene? Also, do you think this means that if you take Centrum GOLD with Lycopene your chances are hurt too? Because my brother takes that, and he thinks he wants to go to med school. But if he keeps eating lycopene, will he not get in?

No way. Centrum SILVER, *******. Haven't you been reading ANYTHING we've been posting for months?

Members don't see this ad :)
TomWestmanRules said:
No way. Centrum SILVER, *******. Haven't you been reading ANYTHING we've been posting for months?

Thank goodness for you! My brother was kind of crying (not really crying, but sort of panting about it). SILVER not GOLD!

Just be aware that if you claim to like tomatoes in your AMCAS and you're not telling the truth, it could come back to haunt you later. Is it really worth it?

YOU are stupid. Tomatoes and onions with a little mayo of course.

**** you

This thread is too silly even for the Lounge, so closing.

Please, people, take your off-topic chatter over to the Lounge that was created for that very purpose. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.