Prep 101 formula sheets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eg77

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I remember visiting here a few weeks ago and someone posted this awesome formula sheet from prep 101. In that same thread someone commented about Canadians (that's all I remember about this thread). I thought i saved these sheets but I can't seem to find them. The search option isn't finding it. Could someone repost these formula sheets?!? thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know about this?? If not any other formula sheets that summarize the basics for PS and BS sections?

I'm the guy who made the comment about canadians (which wasn't a very good joke, but nonetheless I'll own up to it). You can find what you're looking for at prep101.com with a little bit of navigation.

I'm the guy who made the comment about canadians (which wasn't a very good joke, but nonetheless I'll own up to it). You can find what you're looking for at prep101.com with a little bit of navigation.

Sweet...don't know why I didn't think of that. I thought you'd have to sign up for the course to get them. Thanks